So, do you feel confident about your React knowledge? Let’s give yourself a small test with Sioux!
1. In the component lifecycle which one is executed before rendering?
A. None of the above
2. Life cycle methods of components fall under the following categories?
D. All of the above
3. Once you create an element, React you can’t change its children or attributes?
4. Which is used to pass the data from parent to child?
5. To achieve dynamic UI updates. Which of the following needs to be updated?
C. render component
6. Which of the following are not components of Redux?
7. What is the name of React.js Developer?
A. Jordan Lee
B. Jordan mike
C. Jordan Walke
8. Which functions allow us to bind the context of the components?
9. React.js Covers only the view layer of the app?
10. Reactjs data flow implementation?
A. No one
B. Two way data flow
C. one way data flow
11. Which of the following mounting methods are invoked before the component is inserted into DOM?
C. All of the above
12. ReactJS renders Components start with?
13. Which of the following called the fat arrow function in React?
14. Reactjs focuses on which of the following part when considering MVC?
15. Which helps react to keeping their data unidirectional?
16. Which is used to update the state?
B. set number
17. Which is used to keep the value of components unique?
18. Which of the following method define default values for properties using props?
19. JSX is necessary to work with React.js?
20. Which of the following API is necessary for the React.js component?
Sioux is also urgently looking for a Reactjs Web Developer with a compelling salary ever.
Apply right the way to get yourself a chance!
Liên hệ: email@example.com
#We together bring high-tech to life
Phone: +84 236 3 888 756